Hey Ordell,

How is Dorman left off your list? They were extremely young and lost only a player or two. I would put them ahead of Fort Mill as I recall FM losing quite abit.

Secondly, I am alittle skeptical of SA. I am not sure if Jamal can do it on his own. They also lost a ton. Plus coaching holds them back.

Now that I have critiqued your rankings, I will take a stab at them.

1. Dutch Fork/Northwestern -- Hard to distinguish between these two. NW is senior loaded with some of them only losing 4 or 5 games in their career.

3. Greenville -- Finotti. Need I say anymore. Quality players, seniors to freshmen.

4. Irmo -- Lost a ton. Older CSC teams do not have alot of IHS players. Do they have a GK? Monroe and Prince are two of the better players, but whats after that?

5. Eastside -- Once again, question mark as to how much they lost and can they be replaced.

6. Dorman -- Stated their positives above. Plus Finotti is gone so they won't take anymore 7-0 losses.

7. Wando -- Any program getting to choose from as many as they do will be top 10 every year. They will find a way to reload.

8. Brookland Cayce -- Who else other than Andrew Evans? Heise will have them ready to play.

9. Bishop England -- Good GKs are hard to come by. Will keep them in alot of matches.

10. Fort Mill -- Discussed them above.

11. Riverside -- decent year last year even after the head coach leaving at the beginning of the season.

12. Spring Valley -- Dave Clark has done more with less the last few years. Quality players in the Flynn brothers and also the Parker kid.

13. Beach team -- I do not know enough about those three teams, but at least one has been quality the last few years. Maybe someone can fill me in.

14. Ridgeview -- Darlington will have them ready to play. 18s and 16s at NECSA are pretty good and they have a few from there.

15. Dreher -- good GK, not much else. Was not impressed last year when I saw them in the BC tourney.