From the looks of things, the upper state seems to have better teams. Everyone knows about CC and AM, which unless a miracle happens will be in the State Championship game (but I am for any under dog team to take one of these teams down!!!)

As of now:
1.)CC
2.)AM- Very weak schedule this year though??
3.)Lincoln- Had a great win over Waccamaw, needs some good finishes against AM, Mrytle Beach and Hanahan keep thier #3 ranking.
4.)Dixie- Needs to do the same against their ranked opponents. They need to step it up to even have a chance because loosing 8-1 isn't going to cut it. AM is just as good as CC.
5.)Buford- Weak schedule and haven't really played anyone except Dixie in a preseason tournament. I could see this team dropping out of the top 5. What happened with the Lancaster and Lewisville games???
6.)SCS- This is a young team and I don't expect to much from them. I expect them to stay around here.
7.)Gov. School- Have a weak schedule compared to others (no ranked teams outside 1A). Have lost 5 games already but 3 of those were only by 1 goal. We will after they play Buford.
8.)Bamberg- Haven't played anyone and weak schedule. Quit putting Hunter-Kinard-Tyler on your schedule they always forfeit.
9.)Indian Land- Are you guys only playing 10 games this season?? We will see after tonight when they play Buford. They both beat Rock Hill by 1 goal.
10.)Blackville- Yea...have lost 0-34 in 4 games. I think it's easy to say you guys are out their to have fun. Again, quit putting Hunter-Kinard-Tyler on your schedule they always forfeit