I didn't go to the game, but congratulations to Lincoln and good luck at State. I just wanted to comment on the previous pages' comments on Coach Bennage. He has won a lot of soccer games, but I assure you that most of them are not due to his coaching or preparing his team. I played for him, I know. He has thrived off of having a good amount of kids playing on his teams that have grown up playing soccer on the club level, etc. And most of the teams that the Magnet plays have enferior talent. With the amount of soccer talent that comes and goes through that school, he doesn't utilize resources to improve anything in the program. The program could be a lot more competetive with local soccer schools given a more suitable coach that is organized.

This isn't really a flame, I just didn't want to sit back and watch all these people praise a guy that really isn't a good soccer coach. I'll congratulate Lincoln, but I will assure you that there is no way Magnet should have lost that game with a 2-0 lead, and I'll assume that coaching had a great deal to do with it. I know we lost games because of coaching while I was there. I don't really care much anymore, but the school could do a lot more with its soccer program with a better coach.