Something I would like to say as a coach for dixie high school is that I am proud of our guys. Despite the beating by CC I am proud that we were able to get over the "hump" by beating SCS which dixie never got a win over in my days there.

The program has come a longggg way since I was a freshman when we lost to SCS 8 or 9-0. I make no excuses for our programs lack of ability to compete with the private schools that have dominated 1A for so long but Dixie has had only two players with any sort of club experience since there has been an A playoff. I understand that thats no ones fault but our own. To be able to make that next level we are going to have to get our kids interested in club soccer and year round interest. Thats why we are developing along with other schools an Abbeville, Anderson, and Greenwood county soccer summer league system that will hopefully keep kids in this area thinking about and training in soccer during the off-season. Again I would like to congratulate my kids for another succesful season and for advancing farther than a dixie high soccer team has in a very long time.