SFF, you are making WAY too many assumptions.

You say "If you also consider the 'goals scored against opponents avg', this equates to possession and time not challenging the Keep." Maybe in most cases, you can say that if one team beats another one 5-0, the winning team possessed the ball the majority of the match. But, again, that is purely speculation. I have seen plenty of games where a team has outscored their opponent by several goals, yet possessed the ball about the same amount, or in some cases, less than the losing team (twice in just the last two weeks).

Same thing with GAA – you are assuming that a goalkeeper has done an excellent job based solely on a low number, when in fact, there may be nothing further from the truth. As far as you know from games you have not seen, the goalkeeper may have never touched the ball. He may owe his low GAA to superb fullbacks. You, yourself, even admit that “The problem with a high scoring team is that it distorts the Keeps GAA.”

If your objective for all the numbers is purely mindless entertainment, fine, but to say “The rest SUCK!” or “Your Keep is above 1.00, NOT GOOD!” about any keeper who does not fit your idea (yes, I realize this website has a list) of a good goalkeeper is definitely unfair to many good keepers.

If you want to say that’s the way you feel, go right ahead. But, you appear to be stating as fact that which is in reality only speculation.

Saying that a keeper is NOT GOOD or SUCKs, having NEVER actually seen him or her play is just plain irresponsible. I can understand the younger posters on this bulletin board making those types of comments, but you are a little old for that.