I'm not here to trash the quality of referee's, it's a hard job. It would be nice to have every game recorded and bad calls received resended but we know that's not always possible. High School rules differ from club and unjust red cards hurt students. My complaint is Varsity games with only two referee's. Calls are based on judgement because no one was in position to make a postive call and of course let's not listen to reason from other players because then it looks like you have no control over the game and the boys are making the call. We need to revisit the rules for school soccer. Who should really get red cards? Wando NOOO, West Ashley NOOOOO. And others that I have heard of but these two I witnessed. Maybe we need to form a committee of concerned parents who really value the quality of High School Soccer, not to judge the ref's but modifiy the rules to accomadate the game to deal with the few refs who are dedicated to the game.
My hat is off to the coaches who stand behind your players who have received these red cards unjustly the rules need to change.