quote:
Originally posted by Coach Chass:

A good soccer team can find a way to challenge themselves in almost any situation--if you're a striker who is just a scoring machine, try taking each shot from a little farther out until you find your limit--and maybe even stretch it--rather than repeating the same easy pattern that isn't even a challenge for you in this situation. Use the opportunity to try some things you wouldn't want to do in high-risk situations; you might just end up adding a new element to your game, and if the other team stops you, it's a boost for them and no harm done for you.

I agree with this statement completely. Are you telling me that after a few easy goals that a team can't start to work on more difficult ways of scoring? What about 3 touch and pass? 2 touch? I have never seen a game where a coach could not put restrictions (without embarrasment to the other team)on scoring such as reducing the number of touches, working on a particular type of scoring (heading) and or putting in the bench players and doing the same thing.