ha, well said coach. I tried hard not to read this topic, but at 8 pages today, i decided to pick it up. First I must say, that it is quite impressive that a program has turned around in just 3 years from losing 15-0 to beating that team 3-0. I must say, my hat is off to you coach, and maybe its time you made a trek up to Lake City and worked a miracle there. (I truly mean it, my respect for your coaching has shot out of the roof)

Having said that, I must say that what is tiring to me of this topic is that eveyone gets on here and blasts teams who beat teams by wide margins. However...to my knowledge, none of those people that complain are the teams that are getting beat by 10+ goals. I will certainly say that my post was rash, and slightly satirical, but i think i didn't get my point across like i thought it in my head. My point was meant to say

"if the teams that are losing are truly upset, then they should play rec, there they can gain experience unlike any they will get from losing by double digits day in and day out." I don't mean to sound like I'm putting them down because they have to play rec. Most people know I'm not much of a soccer player myslelf. I played rec for 5 years, 2 years of club, and 1 year of jv before i quit. Where did I improve the most? rec...mainly because i was bad, and i just became less bad. And I have a feeling that this is the situation these players are in, and i think it would be more emotionally profitable as well as physically profitable for them to play in a league that is suited to their abilities.

I know a majority of you dissagree. But whatever your opinion is, remember, a majority of the people on this board probably dissagree with you too.