quote:
Originally posted by allstate-status:
God, I can't wait till the season is over and NW has the trophy. Then i do not have to read some of the **** on this board.

OLDREF actually commented on the final game and NW, and wasn't even present!? Good job there...

And as it might not seem apparent to some, BC really got away with alot to keep them in this tourney. There wasn't one person I ran into that did not state something along the lines of a 12 man during that game, so say what you want... A win is a win.

I did expect more out of Daniel, but I do doubt the fact that Greenville is any better than NW.

Also, Everyone talks about NW and a weak schedule... At least there are some teams that are ranked. Greenville has Cream-puffs all year long.
Riverside will be their only true test this year.

And I don't think anyone thoughht NW couldn't or wouldn't dominate without Arroyo this year, I feel the thoughts are on the results if they had him eligible...

Let me first state that your team is very, very good. You deserve to be ranked number #1 in any sleection seen. Let me also say that I was a spectator at the BC game and if you guys were running away with the game like you so proclaim, why didn't you sub the 9 people at a time that you had been doing the whole tournament? Give BC some credit, they knew they'd be outmanned. They knew they didn't have the players you do but they executed a game plan almost to perfection.A few plays here and there and you might not be in that final you won 10-1. No one is hating on NW but these people from HH who obviously just recieved the internet and are addicted to it to the point where they can't show up on time to their scheduled tournament games.

On another note I hope that you aren't NW's goalkeeper. If you are please stop talking because "allstate status" shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as you.