NW has the best fans out of the state. Anyonme who has ever played us in the playoffs can defend my comment. Yes some of the parents scream alot of crap out to the refs, but every team has those parents. the last 3 seasons NW has had over 2500 people at each of the last 2 playoff games. They have been number 1 in attendence in the state. My hats off to NW fans. As for the Nick Finotti subject. He has very close friends in Rock Hill and he knew that the Revolution from Discoveries soccer club was going to be at Northwestern. He knew what he was taking over. Yes he did a great job and he was my favorite coach. It wasnt like he was taking over a crap school with no tallent. Congrats to Vance, Enzo, Phil, and Baby Kropp. Great tournament!!! As for the there only loss on the season. I recall Northwestern had over 20 more shots on goal. to the Northwestern Players who read this everyday... Dont get cocky... You still have one more trophy to bring home as well as that ring, me and the boys never got. Goodluck !!!