Vance was named player of the tournament and the other boys were on the all tournament team! As for Nick being my favorite coach. Me and Nick just had a good relationship together. He is a winner and he will do whatever it takes to win. He got the boys fired up like no one ive ever been around. He made us believe we were the best and that nobody could beat us. And we believed! that is why we have beaten some teams that were far more talented, but we stuck together and whooped some *&%. For example the 1st time we played Irmo in the state championship. They were the far better team. But we took them to Pks. He is a great coach and like i said before, i was lucky enough to play for him. Now dont get me wrong all this crap about being Moses and everything he touches is Gold. Is not right. He new we were about to be good. His best friends lives in Rock Hill.. Lou Pantousco. Our former coach before Nick was not very good. He just got us over the hump that we were not able to, do to our previous coach. Dom Wren is just as qualified as Nick and is just as good of a coach. They coaching styles are very similar. Dom new that people were going to question him this season as well as the team, and i think the Palmeto Cup Final was the perfect time to show everyone that NW is for real. Other people on this message board were saying that NM might not be for real and they havent played anybody, so this was the chance to show everyone how good they are. Lets just say there is no more doubts... Everyone is finally saying NW is #1 and everyone else from 2 to 8 is a toss up. Thats why he ran up the score. the proof of people doubting NW is still on this message board if you dont believe me. Now there is no Questions. I know you asked about Nick, but ive been meaning to get that off my chest. Thanks for your question if you have anymore please ask.