in another thrilling dreher-bc rivalry game the blue devils pull off the win in pks. dreher went up early in the second when their keeper caught a john mcclam strike but stumbled over the line extending johns scoring streak to 10 games and giving dreher the advantage. bc tied it up and the game was a stalemate until regulation ended. in overtime #13 for bc beat the defense on a through ball and put the ball in the net with about a minute left in the first overtime period. drew leatherman scored the equalizer in the second period. in pks the teams traded first goals, dreher missed its second and bc converted. the teams continued to trade goals until george rushe saved bcs clincher sending it to sudden death. dreher conveted and bc didnt giving dreher an emotional win and extending their practical dominance of to 7-1 in the last 8 games.

best wishes to the bc player who was injured tonight, i think i remember his name being carlos perez (i am sorry if that is wrong) and dreher's edward wilson. the two knocked heads going for a ball. the bc was bleeding and was immobilized and carted off by paramedics. wilson was a bit woozy and probably only had a minor concussion. best of luck to the bc player and hopes for a full and speedy recovery.

on another less serious note, bc's athletic director kicked me out for no apparent reason. i will recount it in full: during pks on i think the third, bcs keeper was doing a little dance on his way to the goal. i said nice dance carlos, your sister taught me last night. a guy in a bc shirt looks at me in this real stern face and i just said its a joke come on smile. then on andrew evans's pk i yelled "you have nothing evans, nothing" or something along those lines. the guy told me to be queit for my guys after andrew embarrased me by putting in a sick pk upper 90. he paused and then said "and youll get to see the rest." i couldnt believe he had said it and i said something like "cheer for your guys" or "be queit for your guys." and of course he says your gone and i walked out coopertavily with the police officer. now i said nothing profane and really nothing that insulting. i told the cop that and he basically agreed with me and informed me thats the ad theres nothing he can do. he complimented me on my cooperation and i watched dreher complete the sweep of the region just outside the gate. ridiculous in my opinion. i mean the sister thing i guess you could see as out of line but if you take that serious you need a reality check. i think it was more of an ego thing because i didnt bow down to him. i mean if i use profanity kick me out i understand but i didnt.