Well done breaking things down TTS. I don't know that I agree with your brackets but we'll all find out Friday/Saturday I guess. I would like to see fewer opening round matches between teams in the same region and I think many coaches would agree on this.

I'm curious about a couple points with your ranking. Why is Carolina so high? Was it a matter of going off of the top 10 rankings? I have publicly come out in support of Carolina as a dangerous team before they were even ranked but I would hesitate to give them the #2 seed after looking at a 0-0 record against top 10 teams and a strength of schedule as low. I think we'll likely see them more around the 4 or 5 seed but I still consider them dangerous. I also could see Saluda sliding one more spot since it's unlikely 3 of the top 4 seeds will go to the same region. They have a terrific goals against differential but there only win against a top ten team came against Emerald early in the season before they reverted back to the Emerald of old. No matter what happens I think the seedings are less important this year as compared to recent years. The upstate at least appears to be more wide open than in any time in the last 5 years. Good luck to all.