I know that refs try to determine a game, but it doesn't always work( ain't that right refs in the salkahatchie tournament?) they must have been trying to get the results they wanted. Edisto's last two games where called terribly. I guess the refs felt bad for the other teams. In the second game a call was made that the edisto keeper held his elbow out, which was a very questionable call that at most should have recieved a warning, but the keeper was given a yellow card and sent off the field with a penalty kick given to wade hampton, the keeper was not allowed back on until the next sub so Edisto's Kurtis Evans was put in goal he made a great save to keep Wade Hampton scoreless. Later in the game one of WH's forwards ran into an edisto defender and was given a penalty kick, which this time was stopped by the starting keeper. Refs couldn't win this game so they tried again in the Championship game giving Williston Elko a penalty kick in a 2-1 game in which an Edisto defender tackled the ball away not even touching the WE player but of course he made the dramatic fall and was awarded the PK which in the end sent the game into PK's. Refs lost again. overall most of the games in the tournament were called horribly as reported by other teams. There has to be some way to prevent these calls. I understand 1 or 2 bad calls but when it happens as often as it did there is no excuse.