Apparently you have completely misjudged my original point. You said that the PW-PG rivalry was not on the same level as BL. This statement, at the time of its giving, was completely unqualified, as you had never attended a PG-PW matchup and were basing your assumption completely on results and second-hand information. These qualifications for an opinion were, in my mind, relatively weak, and I felt that I should throw in my perspective, as a player who has played good matchups against PW for four years (and although PW has come out on top most often, that doesn't mean the games are boring or not exciting). Let me make it absolutely clear that nowhere did I make any statement comparing BL-CN and PG-PP; I prefer to actually have materials and experiences to back up my assertions.

I am delighted that there was such a great atmosphere at the most recent CN-BL game, and now I know a little bit more about their rivalry. I am a bit confused as to why you are out to prove CN-BL is bigger than PG-PW as my original comment was that perhaps witnessing a PG-PW game may change your thoughts on that specific rivalry, NOT your thoughts on which rivalry was bigger. I never intended to start a battle about which rivalry is bigger, for I simply do not care that much. I am sure, and you have provided ample proof in your last post, that BL-CN has a great atmosphere, but I can assure you that a second-hand recap of a game is nothing like being there. And, as a player, I can attest to the fact that there was a great, tense, and very exciting atmosphere at tonight's PG-PW game. Maybe BL-CN wins the prize for biggest rivalry; that, however, does not mean that "the atmosphere just isn't at the PP PG game." Each rivalry is different, each rivalry has its own unique characteristics. PG didn't tailgate for the PW game but made it a "Porter-Points" event (kind of a gay thing but basically reserved for the biggest games of each sport).

Until you strap on some boots and play actual soccer and work hard at it, don't tell me that "The atmosphere just isn't at the PP PG game." I've been playing against them for 4 years and have learned that you cannot measure the intensity of a rivalry from "the results, and the recaps [you've] been told." For the 3 PG seniors (and I'm sure the PW ones as well) the PG-PW rivalry is very strong, and the consistent fan support and schoolwide attention to these games testifies to this fact.