I think it is you my friend who is missing the point. You're obvious question
"why am is benp attacking the PP PG rivalry"
Answer:
first off, I'm not trying to discredit their rivalry.
People (mainly Ben Lippen people) were saying that PG would make this game close, because it is a rivalry game. My point was that PP and PG do not have the type of rivalry that BL and CN have had over the years, where despite differences in talent and current results, the game is ALWAYS close (I believe i stated this already, but they have split 4 years in a row, and this year ben lippen finally won 2, but one was a pk win. Also, the game has been decided by one goal for the past 5 years to my knowledge). PP and PG is a rivalry, and in other sports, they have a great atmosphere, and it affects the outcome (PP PG basketball game I went to was phenominal), but in Soccer, PP has been the dominate school since 2003, and will probably continue to dominate the region, and win the PG with ease.
My statement was simply to show why I didn't think the game would be as close as others, and obviously, my opinion was justified by the accounts I've heard, and the scores of the games.

However, because you are a PG player, and obviously completely offended, I will lighten my statement for you to this:

BL and CN have a great rivalry in which close games have been the story for as long as I can remember. PP and PG have an equally great rivalry, but close games are not a direct result of their competitions.

I hope this statement offends you less, and good luck vs. Wilson Hall, I'm sure you can keep THAT one close, but watch out for #11, he's probably the most talented player ya'll will have faced this year.

Also, as far as me strapping on boots. (I found this interesting) I was just talking to Cap'n Walt tonight, and it appears that before tonights game, I actually had the same amount of varsity caps as him, as I played in 5 games my sophmore year, including a start in the 3-2 win over TL Hanna, and substantial time in the Chapin and North Augusta games.