Every year someone has to bring up the topic of why do other A's besides 4A even bother....i'm tired of it. Same responses every year. So lets just say this. And I think the majority will agree with me. There are crappy teams in 1A, there are crappy teams in 2A, there are crappy teams in 3A, and there are crappy teams in 4A, There are great teams in 1A, there are great teams in 2A, there are great teams in 3A, and there are great teams in 4A. Nobody wants to see Irmo beat up on some school that doesn't have enough kids try-out to cut anyone. And no one wants to see a power house like Chapin or B-E beat up on a 4A school that is lacking like O-burg. There are kids getting scholarships to great schools just because of soccer in all A's...and there are kids that will never touch the ball again after high school in all A's.

Does that make sense to you? And since this thread is about 4A...contribute something regarding 4A...

I can assure you there are a lot of people in the Chapin area..and the Charleston area that remember last year's championship match...or a lot of people in Greenville that remember blowing out B-C... I can also assure that Aiken is the only one that remembers them leaving the playoffs besides the team they played and me. Not like I have any room to talk...but hey..lets recognize that no school is perfect...whatever "A" it is.

There..i've said my piece...lets just leave it alone.