shut^&play- Why do you freakin care where Hilton Head's coach sits during a game? Does that somehow violate your sense of proportion? I am sure his team can hear him wherever in the stadium he chooses to sit to see what he feels he needs to see during the course of a game. I have been around soccer for some time now, and and I give John Kerr the highest marks for his work with our team this year. By the way, he was not the obnoxious "fan in the crowd". Also, to be perfectly clear, I thought the Wando fans were GREAT. They were polite and considerate before and after the game. During the game they cheered and stuck up for their team. I am not aware of Seahawks fans criticizing the Wando fans. In fact, they graciously moved to the West end of the stands so our parents could sit in the center section where the seat backs were. They didn't have to do this. Wamdo has a class soccer program and their team deserves to be moving on to the next level. We didn't play good enough to beat them Sat. night. A lot of these players will see each other again at the college level. Good luck to Wando in the playoffs.