yes, 4-2 dreher over bc. wonderful game. looks like i'm the first one back so i'll give my input. game started out with dreher having a little more of the play. tried to possess the ball, but bc applied high pressure all over the field. bc played very direct as usual trying to knock balls into lee up top. dreher scored first on an own goal. unlucky play by the center back. 1-0 at the half. BC came out in the 2nd half ready to play. it looked like dreher was playing for the 1-0 win, which isn't always a bad idea. i think they even pulled carl into the back for a while. bc equalized when a ball (free kick or corner, can't remember for some reason) bounced around in the box and was struck beautifully by, i think, kevin ros. pretty much a full bicycle from about 12 out. hits the post and scott busbee in on the line to knock it in. with the tying game tied dreher started moving the ball forward and got another own goal. shot by carl i believe bounced off the keeper and back into a bc defender with about 10 left. with 45 seconds to go bc had a free kick from about 25 out. ball bounces around until it eventually lands at scotts field with his back to the goal about 8 out. turns sideways and puts the ball side netting for his second goal. in the ot dreher got a pretty goal off a ball carl took to the line and slid to the pk spot. after a clever dummy, benny finished the ball. they got another goal late when bc pushed some players up.

well played game by both teams. bc may not have the prettiest style of play, but its effective and they play it with a lot of heart and passion. dreher seemed like they wanted to settle the ball down and play to feet, but kinda got out of the mood. whether it was due to the high pressure of bc or something else, i dont know. i think dreher was the overall better team and has the better shot at beating riverside, but congrats to both teams on a well played game.