Two quality teams and I'm glad to hear it was a even matched game. I do have a complaint that has nothing to do with semifinals. It is relation to ALLSTATE PLAYERS. For years I feel that the selection process is biased. I was an allstate highschool player for 2 years and even then I felt it was biased. My main complaint is that the leading goal scorer for 4-a was not on the team. Austin Savage scored 56 goals and 6 assist and was left off the team. This is poppy cock. Just being used as a comparison, but the 2 dorman kids stats combined are still far from what savage did. Actually if you take away ENZO and maybe 2 more no one in 4-A came close to his production. Hell, the kid plays on a team full of hardworking, big heart kids and produces game in and game out. If he played on a team such as wando, NW, SV, SUMM, Irmo, Dutch etc. with these stats there would be no hesitation in putting him on the team. I am just tired of all the politics in youth sports. Wando has 3 on the team and there coach, the only rep. from the lowcountry was not even there. It is BS to say the least. For everyone who is overlooked but full of talent I commend you and keep up the good work. For those of you who receive undeserving achievements take them now 'cause when or if you play in college you have to earn them. Enough of my rant, Good Luck to all teams still playing!