If you look under the thread "Hey Kyle" in the boys forum, you'll notice that Kyle asked if the LE girls played in the Crestwood tourny and I replied:"Yes, the LE girls did play in the Crestwood tourny. In fact we won it. We played Lower Richland first and were ahead 2 to 0 until an injury caused them to for-fit(sp?) before the end of the first half. I believe they were short-handed because of conflicting events at LR.
We then played the Crestwood girls and defeated them 2-1."

So he knows that it was a forfeit and not a "technical" win. I just thought you'd like to know that we've acknowledged that fact. I know there was some hostility from the LR coach, and I believe some of the players, after that game-so I just want to make sure there aren't any "misunderstandings" concerning the win.

Oh, and I don't know if you have many guys from the LR team, or where ever you're from, support you-but we do. I love that they are enthusiastic about us. We're having a great season this year and they are happy for us. So why do you want them to stop?? They aren't insulting anyone-they are just excited for us.