I kinda actually agree with these rankings. Usually they are totally unfair but these ranks are probably pretty accurate. Riverside is a good #1, I've heard a lot about Greenville this season and their record so far supports their ranking. Southside, never heard of them but they seem to be a strong team, I don't know if they are a #3 team but they probably deserve it. N. Myrtle Beach is ranked fairly. They are pretty solid...I think their a #4 team more because of their solidarity as a unit not at the individual level. The good thing about them is that they can still get better and their are still 3 more slots to move up. Mrytle Beach at #5 is also probably a fair rank. I played both NMB and MB this weekend and i'd say on an individual level MB has more talent and skill but thats only half of what it takes. B.C. at #6 is good b/c they are having a rough time but still maintaining a good record. A.C. Flora #7 with wins over Christ Church and Cardinal Newman two pretty good teams and a close match with B.C. they are probably where they should be. Seneca at #8 I don't really know much about them but a win and a tie against two 4A teams isn't bad. J.L. Mann don't know much about them either but so far they look pretty good. D.W. Daniel not really sure why they are #10 but there is probably some good reason.

Does the ranking continue beyond #10 or do they just not bother. And who decides the ranking and how and all that....just wondering if you could shed a little light on that for me Kyle.