disagree with the baker girl...all she tends to do is run over people, but what number is this kelly sneider from mauldin? there's a couple of players from mauldin that worked real well together, i wouldn't consider anyone on their team best in the state though and Michelle Cathy, yes I have heard of her and have played against her several times over the years. I give her much respect but she's another one of those run over players who can lose her composure. Ginny Wolfe, our team was warned of her when we played her but the only thing she did was score a PK on a play the ref admitted was a bad call right after he blew the whistle. For the Irmo list I don't see how you guys didn't mention Tina Dixon. Her thing is taking 1v1 wh/ is only effective if she's on the move because she's so fast but personally i think she plays better off people though. she can pull a few moves out of nowhere, and yeah the Savitz girl seems ok just cause she stands out for her team. Irmo only has 4 players who can play at all. to me even the beam girl who EVERYONE talks about. well i played riverside, and maybe she was sick or something that day but i totally missed her. I think erica devine is a good player...as a defender, when we began possessing that game they pulled her top for me to mark and 1 they didn't really give her the ball but if she was outmuscled she got frustrated, you just can't have that...i guess it just doesn't happen to her a lot. I'd say the best player I played against, wow this is tough, the only people who've ever amazed me were a couple midfielders for GFC USA last year. Couldn't tell you any names though, but I guess that assumption that you can't tell anything from high school is true then.