I'll be the first to say that I was glad Greenville beat Riverside and became ranked #1. But if these guys that are posting on here actually play for Greenville and represent how the team actually feels then i'm not happy for you guys. If your whole team is that conceeded, just because you beat Dorman in their second scrimmage of the year and you beat Riverside, then its a shame you represent the best in 3A. I don't doubt that you guys could put up some numbers against my team. But whoever you guys that are posting for Greenville are, you guys are a shame. You think you could actually contend with any team in 4A. Get real. You guys haven't played anyone of that caliber. I know it isn't your fault that your schedule is so easy but to say that you can compete with "any 4A team." is stupid. What about Irmo, James Island, Spring Valley, Sumter, etc... You guys beat a struggling Dorman (in the beginning of the season) and an obviously struggling Riverside team. This year it just seems like Greenville is the only team that wants to be ranked #1. I'm sure you guys have the talent to back up "some" of your talk. But to say you can compete with any 4A team....get real. Disregard everthing i've just said if these guys don't represent the majority of the Greenville team. But usually when you talk alot of smack...it comes back to haunt you.