As a non partisan observer, I have to concur with BOTH LPAF and twobiz4u. It was not pretty soccer in that the teams were evenly matched and the defenses would not allow either team to have an organized attack - resorting in a lot of long ball in an effort to allow for some scoring opportunities.
The lone JI goal in first half was a thing of beauty between Frawley and Gosnell.
I did not think the foul by JI warranted the PK that WA's Bolt converted to tie the game.
The second half was very even with WA making the better adjustments defensively - or maybe JI had just expended so much effort in 1st half they didn't have as much left. WA's second goal was created by an unbelievable clearing pass by Jordan. She 1-touch volleyed (on the run) the ball about 50 yards over the JI defense which had been pushing up to midfield. Alexis Brothers was able to outrun the defense and get around the goalie who was forced to come out to meet her at about the 18. Jordan then made a key defensive stop when Frawley got open at about the 10. Glad to know she will be helping the College of Charleston defense next year.
I saw the 'sportmanship' issues that 2b4u referred to and found them regrettable. I had never been impressed with the dancing with the ball ritual I have seen in some of the PK situations between WA and Wando this year.

Well, WA emerged from the toughest Region in the State to again play for the championship. Good luck.
I had hoped JI would have had the opportunity to go to state with the all the seniors that they had this year.