Another good "take" (remember, in NC Classic is higher than Challenge)

flatlander:
Look here's the things you might want to think about.
Is classic soccer a good experience for my kid? Will it have been a good experience for my kid and helped develope them as a person after they can no longer play, for whatever reason. Do they enjoy it? Is it keeping them from doing things they would enjoy more, or from things that would be better for them? Am I willing to make sacrifices and truely be ok with it if I think it is good for child. For me I think it is helping my child be better person, stay in great shape, adding to self confidence which helps in all area's of life, possibly being part of reason they do well at school. I always listen to child and make sure about what level they want to play at. If you decide it is good for child and ya'll are in it for the right reason, then let go. open your wallet and don't dread or especially let you're kid know, you're dreading tryouts. (That's a big warning flag to me) Choose what seems right but don't fool yourself that playing lower level is going to develope kids soccer skill anything like playing with/against classic players,and coached with the long hours of classic. good luck.