I'm gonna be a little bit of a homer here and cast a vote for one of my own players, Harrison Hickman. Harrison's been with me for three years (a starter since 7th grade) and could be a starter for a bunch of other varsity teams but because he's stuck behind one of the better varsity keepers in the state, Jeremy Johnson, he'll still be back with me again next year for his sophomore year. Harrison has 2.5 shutouts and his GAA is hovering just above 1.0. Pendleton is having an offensively challenged year yet we've still managed to win 9 of 12 games this year. We do have a strong defense in front of him but Harrison has always been there to make the spectacular save when breakdowns do occur and he's grown from a smallish 7th grader into a true athlete. He's also been on the varsity swim team since 7th grade so he hasn't been available for club but this next year he'll be playing for GFC so I expect him to make huge strides. As to the other keepers nominated I have no doubt that they are all spectacular I just want to make sure that Harrison's name gets mentioned in there with the rest. Also I have some reservations about the Dixie keeper due to the extremely cheap shot that he took at one of my forwards the first time we played, I'm just thankful that nothing spilled over from that game into tonight's game.