in response to soccer parents concerns about the selection of the facility where the cup is played, i don't know any facility that could handle the amount of rain that the CSC complex received on the saturday of the challenge cup. were you there that morning? were you there last fall for the U15 & up state cups? if we had not gotten 3+ inches of rain in just a few short hours the fields and the complex would have been in marvelous condition to hold the cup. i have been the the mesa (?sp)complex in greenville when it has rained. those field do the same thing the CSC fields did, flood!!! if you have a problem with where the cup is held then i suggest that you get off your duff and sponsor the cup next year. CSC and the staff and volunteers have put in hundreds of hours getting ready for the 4 tournaments that make up the state cups. DO NOT COMPLAIN UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO DO THE WORK YOURSELF!!!!!!
right now barring another deluge the field are in great shape and ready for the cups. good luck to all teams playing in both cups.

GO NIGHTMARES!!!!!!