It has been about a week and I've not received any telephone calls to discuss a new club or merger of clubs. People busy or just shy?

Maybe we should try through the forum.

My assumption is that a new club makes more sence than a legal merger of existing clubs. So, how would such a club work? I think that those interested in the idea have the burden of coming up with a set of proposed operating rules so that participating clubs can assess how the new club would impact them and their families.

If I go to the NECSA board, there will be a lot of questions about how the new club would operate:

who would be on the board, how it would be funded, where would it play, how would players be selected, how would coaches be selected, how would practice locations be determined, etc. Without tentative/proposed answers to these kinds of questions, the proposal will be DOA.

So, how about somebody starting us off by posting a set of operating rules that at least cover the above questions. I would, but frankly, I don't know the answers. I just know the questions.