Now that my daughter has been playing rec soccer for a few years she wants to play club soccer. I would like her to play in a more competitive rec league, as opposed to the Y league or others, to get a better feel of what moving up to a different level feels like. In efforts to determine what club to try and get her involved with I have been looking at the clubs respective web sites. Though I am more familiar with NESCA coaches names, the CSC has team rosters with names of players that not only do I recognize but more importantly my daughter does too. Maybe it's a privacy issue with NESCA but if she had to make a choice right now she would lean towards the club where she is familiar with the players whose names she recognizes from local high school teams. It would be really nice for a parent to have information that is more objective in understanding the differences in these clubs other than their locations. I would think that the clubs competitive rec teams offer a more experienced and consistent level of coaching, is that a fair assumption? What are others opinions and suggestions for parent and developing player?