Hey scdad,
I will save the club DOCs and club boards in the midlands the time and effort it will take them to visit the CESA website. Anything I can do to create aggravation and agitation in the local clubs, I will do. Read it DOCs and become inspired for once. This can happen here in Columbia. The main headline reads:

CESA Wins 8 State Championships
(Greenville, South Carolina – December 14, 2004) - Carolina Elite Soccer Academy (CESA) has convincingly become South Carolina’s leading youth soccer club. This stature was achieved with the club’s boys and girls teams winning all eight state championships in the South Carolina Youth Soccer Association’s Fall 2004 South Carolina State Challenge Tournament (December 11 and 12 in Lexington), which is for the under 15, 16, 17, and 18 age categories. In the history of organized youth soccer in South Carolina, no club before has ever won all the championships in the State Challenge Cup Tournament.

“The reason we created CESA by merging St. Giles United Soccer Club and the Greenville Futbol Club was to offer more opportunities, including chances for success, for all of our players,” said Pearse Tormey, co-executive director for CESA. “We're thrilled that each one of our teams in these age groups will have the opportunity to compete at the regional championships in Dallas this summer. This will also allow us to dramatically increase the number of teams that want to participate in the tournaments we host throughout the year, thus having a multi-million dollar positive impact on the local economy.”

“We're pleased with the results,” added Andrew Hyslop, co-executive director for CESA. “It’s an important first step in our quest to bring home a national championship for South Carolina and CESA in the next few years. It’s also critically important in helping our teams gain entry into higher level tournaments and for our players to be seen by college and university coaches and even national team coaches. Plus, these results support our mission to build a youth club that services all ages and abilities because it allows our younger players a chance to have fun learning about soccer while also watching the older players in the club, who win championships. The success of the older players provides our younger players examples of what they may someday achieve.”