CIWS, you've separated your post by numbers, so I'll respond where appropriate by your numbers.

1) It could be argued that hiring a men's DOC is a visible indicator of why MPSC hasn't joined Bridge FA.

2) Good point about the budget, haven't heard that one before. However, there are many ways to allocate a budget. I don't think it's likely that the budget is evenly divided among the 3 segments, given that the proportion of the players is not evenly divided among the 3 segments.

3) Personally, I never really looked at these numbers.

4) It's too early to clearly state what the teams make ups will be. Tryouts are the only way to determine that. Practice location will be determined by the individual teams. We are confident there will be teams training at JI, SSC and DI. It is possible that the training location will be at multiple locations. Daniel Island is probably more solid than many people know or understand. There are no guaranteed positions in select soccer. That's why there is an annual open tryout. As for gas prices, the quickest way to cut that is car pooling. Happens already for some teams.

5) I am assuming that your holding to the practices being at SSC. Don't know when you've last been to SSC, but, SSC does have two lighted fields. However, teams will practice where it makes sense.

6) Bridge FA is a great opportunity for the low country players. The attraction should be the desire to train and play with the best players.

Summary, mandating a specific team percentage is contrary to open tryouts and having the best players play together. If it holds that teams must have 40% Mt Pleasant makeup, then you are possibly automatically limiting the team from fielding the best possible team, as some would have to be on the roster just to make the 40%.

Daniel Island is a practice location.