>>[Soccer-SC] Chico, your a moron<<

Mom? Is that you? [Smile]

>>Can't you tell whats going on?

Actually...no.

>>If you know who SoccerPop9194 and WDC are then you know that their close to CSC & CSC's board. They know about NECSA asking to keep CESA out of Cola but are going to claim they didnt know because their close to CSC not NECSA. WDC already posted he knew about the meeting.<<

If you have documentation, either produce it on this message board or send it to me. Without documentation, I'm not going to be calling anyone a liar.

>>I heard its a done deal that CESA will be kept out of Cola & it doesnt matter what the bylaws say its to protect Cola clubs. <<

I sure hope not. I've read the bylaws, and it would be incredibly difficult to interpret what I perceive as the key sentence to mean that a club is limited by district. The key sentence seems to be Bylaw 321, General Requirements, Section 2: "Each Club shall be a member of the District within whose geographic boundaries it is located." Well of course each club is a member of the district within whose geographic boundaries it is located; that appears to neither implicitly or explicitly limits either where players come from or where teams train.