On 2/17/06, in response to one of my posts, Chico said: "I'm sorry if it offended you; and yet I do believe it. I believe that if your child were put on a team by one club, then that team was listed in Hotstat, then the team suddenly disappeared -- you'd want to know a lot more information immediately."

My purpose with THIS post is not to "argue" with Chico. We have different opions as to what I would or would not do. Can't be resolved in this forum.

Chico's post was in the context of the discussion of the NECSA complaint against CESA. Not sure if this is what Chico intended, but the way I read it, there was an implication that the team disappearing from Hotstat was a result of NECSA's complaint.

I was curious about this and posted a question, trying to find out why the team was removed from Hotstat.

I've received a confidential reply (from what I understand is an involved parent) to my question. Let me qualify this by saying that I don't know the person who responded and don't know, first-hand, the facts.

What I was told was that this team was a U12 CESA team that had previously registered with SCYSA as a CSC team to play in the Fall and Spring. Apparently SCYSA decided that there was a violation of rules regarding how teams switch clubs. I was told that this SCYSA decision was not related to the NECSA claim issue.

If you know the facts to be different, perhaps you could share what you know.