I love this topic.

The last continental cups I believe;

Boca Jrs. beats Madrid
Boca Jrs. beats Milan

Europeans clubs are big becasue of their South American players...

Madrid: Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Solari, Samuel.

Barcelona: Ronaldinho, Marquez (Mexico), Mezzy, Lopez.

Milan: Kaka, Cafu, Crespo, Dida, Serginho.

Juventus: Olivera, Zalayeta, Montero, Trezeguet, Emerson.

ManU: Heinze, that's probably why they almost never win anything but the Premiere.

I can list so many players...

Europe is like that;

When it comes to nationals; Italy and Germany. Sometimes France and England come out strong, Holland too, Spain is always decent.

Clubs;

1.Madrid
2.Milan
3.Juventus
4.Barcelona
5.ManU
6.Bayer
7.Borusia
8.Maybe Arsenal or Liverpool

As you can see England is just the "money maker" other than, they never bring anything big to the "futbol" community.

I'm not Mexican, but there is nothing wrong with being from Mexico, it just a country where Natives where treated different... Mexico always wins the Concacaf Championship. They won the American Cup once going through all those South American contries including Brazil and Argentina.

You have any idea who Hugo Sanchez was? You know who Rafael Marquez is?

Mexican clubs are only behin Argentinians and Brasilians, Mexicans clubs pack stadiums and their soccer players get paid just as much as many Europeans...

I though Pumas defeated DC United 5-0 de other day in the Concacaf Champions League. What do you think about that?

I don't care if you're an American or from England, you either have to respect or recognize that you don't have enough arguments to keep up with this conversation. Sorry man, next time.

By the way, English is my second language, I like the correction of the language, it your capacity of intelectual "stradegies" when it comes to debating. If it was in Spanish all you would would be just read, learn, and be quite.

Again, thanks for the "hospitality" and for the respect you show. I can tell the level of education you have.

Have a good one, and next time you challenge a Latino, Mexican, Hispanic, in futbol, make sure you know a lot...

Later