Ok, i also respect what you are saying.

However you are mentioning alot of things in the past, you praise some clubs for having a past, then dismiss Liverpool and Man Utd for having arguably one of the finest traditions in Europe. Thats double standards.

You also seem to take lightly France's and England's world cup victories because they only won it once, and on home soil! Im sure alot of other countries including Mexico, Spain and Holland would love to have that honor. Dont forget Brasil got completley outclassed by France in 98.

From what i can read into your posts (and correct me if i am wrong) you seem to think South American soccer is far superior to European soccer.

I believe that although the two style of play are totally different to try and say which is best is impossible to do. They both bring totally different and wonderfull aspects to the great game.

I love watching Brasil, Argentina, Uruguay etc.. play. In Europe after a persons home country is out of a major tournament, the majority often root for Brasil because of there amazing flair and awesome soccer.

On a final note. Place your best South and Central American XI both past and present and i will place mine. Purely hypothetical, but i would hope you agree it would be a close call if they were to play in a dream match.

European Present XI

GK- Buffon (ITA and Juventus)

RB- Thuram (FRA and Juventus)
LB- Cole (ENG and Arsenal)
CB- Ferdinand (ENG and Man Utd)
CB- Nesta (ITA and AC Milan)

LW- Nedved (CZE and Juventus)
RW- Ronaldo (POR and Man Utd)
CM- Viera (FRA and Arsenal)
CM- Deco (POR and Barcelona)

SC- Henry (FRA and Arsenal)
SC- Schevchenko (UKR and AC Milan)