Fenomeno, there's a difference between being an "enforcer" in football, or someone who throws their weight around a bit (Alan Smith, Roy Keane, Edgar Davids, Gabriel Heinze) and someone who is a petulant brat on the park (Totti, Beckham, Simeone, Bowyer). I accept your remarks about football in the USA. Football's main strength in every other country around the world is that it is a people's game in the truest sense of the term. Classically in Europe and South America it is played by the poorest kids. In the USA the exact opposite is the case, it is a game for the privileged. Not once in my time in the states did I see a group of kids just kicking the ball around between them without some sort of "official" organisation. That really is a sad sight and reflection of the actual strength of the game in the states.

But back to the topic, as for your FANTASY SOCCER, you are living in a FANTASY WORLD with your delusions over the technical/skill superiority of SA football vs European. It takes more than fancy tricks to win games/cups/leagues.

And, for the record, the only reason that SA teams do so well in the intercontinental championships against European teams is that the European teams don't care about the Intercontinentals!!! Sorry to break the news to you.