Just in case somebody cares.

Argentina defeated Brazil last night. Cresco scored 2 goals and Riquelme one. For Brazil was a "bomb" from Roberto Carlos.

Ronaldo is out, Brazil is different without "El Fenomeno." Ronaldo has some private problems so he decided not to play againts Argentina. Ronaldinho was well marked by the young Argetinan Mascherano. Ayala took care of Adriano, Heinze of Robinho, and Sorin of Kaka.

Brazil without Ronaldo is not the same. Argentina may be strong enough to make some damage in the coming WC, but their year is definatelly 2010. I still think that Brazil is going to be really strong by then. You can't never count Italy and Germany out, they always have some of the best strategies and dangerous attacking players in the world.

Also USA defeated Panama, is interesting to see how the US is going above CONCACAF level everyday. Mexico is almost ready to compete with South American's "superpowers," well in clubs, Mexicans participate every year in Copa Libertadores (similar to Champions League) and they are doing better and better every year. I believe Conmmebol is waiting for MLS teams to be at South American level to send the invitation, this is the most competitive tournament of the continent, I think Costa Rica is about to be added. Only the best club in America have a spot on Copa Libertadores and the winner get to play the UEFA Champions League.

It will be nice to watch MLS teams in Copa Libertadores. Remember that teams like Boca Juniors and Sao Paolo are just as big as Madrid or ManU. They play a different style of soccer but the level is just as competitive as Europeans. Since I like "fantasy" soccer better. I enjoy more watching Copa Libertadores than UEFA Champions, if is not Madrid or teams without Southamericans players, soccer is kind of boring, well that's what I think.

Peace out.