Women's world cup where? when? Are you serious? Soccer? What?

Sorry, don't know much about soccer, my deal really is futbol. Soccer may be for girls, futbol is not!

We really don't think futbol is a woman sport... there is nothing sexiest in that. Futbol is the sports of the best and brigest, the strongest, the fastest, the quickest, the one WITH THE STRONGEST MIND, AND THE BIGGEST EGO.

Women are better the way they are, playing sports for fun, sports such as Tennis, Voleyball, and Cheerleading is good for girls.

I personally do not like a girl with muscles, or a girl too smart, they're annoying. Its been scientifically proved that women can't be smarter than men.

Do you like girls bigger than you? Or smarter than you? If you do, good for you, I don't.

If I tell you that Michael Jordan was the best Basketball player in the history of the world, would that be racist?

If I say that America is the best in Beisball (some people think is Cuba) would that be racist?

Well I'm good at soccer, I've won state championships in club (not in HS, HS ball is not competetive at all), how is that arrogant? Its the compensation of my effort, there is nothing to be ashame of...

I think MLS is slow, and Premier is boring, how do you think I feel about girl's soccer? You think I would sit in a chair and watch girl's soccer for 90 minutes? I don't even do it to watch Premier League, why would I do it for girls soccer?

Well if is a bounch of Cheerleaders, or Carmen Electra playin soccer, I would be there all day long. That's one of the reasons I think football is fun to watch. I would never go to a football game if there is not cheerleaders on it! Soccer may be for girls, futbol is not.

"Muscles can't compete againts intelligence" Fenomeno