Answer to Mr. Hammer.

I'm from El Salvador. Traveled all over the country and Central America as a kid, playing futbol (very privilaged latino). Winning a couple of state championships, considered one of the best right backs in the country at the age of 14.

Played some HS ball in California for a 6A School. Played some 4A in South Carolina. Don't want to tell you where, don't want to create controversy...

Now in school, thinking about moving back to California, or maybe to Miami (got some connections), maybe going to play some soccer somewhere. I may end up going to play some soccer in Mexico or El Salvador. I'm pretty confidence, and I already have some connections...

If I stay in America (I don't think it will happen), most likely to work with the latino community, soccer in here is too slow, people don't really care about it, soccer players don't make good money, and soccer is not really what we called "futbol."

The meaning of futbol is "fantasy" soccer, pack stadiums, pro teams in each city, going every sunday to the stadium to support your local team, go crazy in the crowd, on wednesdays Copa Libertadores and Concacaf games, Uncaf too.

Soccer in our contries is the same thing you do with American Football, is fun!

Some of my friends play pro already in El Salvado, I'm sure I can go back and play some over there. I'm really just getting a business degree, then leaving, I may coach some while I'm here but I don't know yet. I don't like working with people that don't know anything about futbol, and that sees soccer as a thread for Americans sports.

Really I came to this forum just to have some fun, talk about some futbol, people came up with some mean words. I'm not going to take any crap like that from anybody!

You want to trash Mexicans? Good, do it, tell them how ignorant they are, how poor they are, since Americans and Europeans always do it anyways, but YOU BETTER RESPECT ME, OR I MAKE YOU RESPECT ME!

"DON'T KNOW ABOUT FUTBOL, CAN'T HANG OUT WITH THE BEST."

Thanks, I hope that responds all your questions.

Att/

Fenomeno