To GamecockRich: maybe if you watched more soccer, like Fenomeno and I do, you would know more about the most popular and most beautiful sport in the World, and them you could come and at least try to argue with me about World soccer, and not just what you like which is DC United, MLS, and Arsenal!!!

About the comment of MLS teams playing in the Libertadores Cup, personally I don't think that MLS are at the Level of most of the Top South American Teams, but I would like to see it happen because that would be the only way that we could find out if MLS is at least competitive to play in this kind of competitions.

And that little comment about MLS Teams won't be able to keep up with playing two games a week! European teams do it, and the Mexican teams do it as well, and it would be about the same distance for MLS Teams to travel, I mean most of you guys say that MLS is at the level of many leagues in the world, if that is true, the double headers and travel distance shouldn't be a problem right????.