Don't worry about it man, I'm used to this kinds of c... I've been in this contry for 5 years now, I'm hoping to leave soon. I came here to have a taste of what is like to hang out with "the most civilized people in the planet."

Well found many good people, great Americans that make this country what it is now, unfortanelly you always have people like; "shut up & play, shearer, maurinho, bazza, gamerick" or whatever that calls "idiot" to anybody.

You know what, maybe I'm wrong..

Maybe I should start watching the premier league... since most of the time I watch their highlight the first thing I see is Wayne Rooney say the F word...

Maybe I should start watching more of Cheelse's game, since they can't even make it to the Champions League final...

Maybe I should go to England to learn some soccer instead of going to Argentina... Since England has Henry on who is the best soccer player alive, and in England was born the best soccer player ever... Gorge Best!

Maybe I should learn how to write in English that way I can call everybody "idiot" because they know more than I do in soccer....

Maybe I should go to Irmo and learn how to win High School championships(since high school ball is so competitive), and that way I learn how say "F.. Mexicans" to my rivals, and I also have the right to spit on their faces...

Maybe I should start hanging out with Europeans and that way I can go to Brazil and Argentina to teach how to play soccer...

Maybe I should just shut up before my house is being "bomb" by the most "civilized" people in the planet!

Maybe I'm the one that is wrong...

By the way Brazil just defeated Greece 3-0!