I don't know if you're really apologizing or just making some more mean comments.

Let me tell you that my biggest problem is my big ego, I grew up winning, I grew in a club that used to dominate soccer in El Salvador, bringing 13 national tittles to our town, and also dominating UNCAF or the Central American area. At once with were at the same level as South American and Mexicans were... but a civil war destroy the country... Americans and Russians were involved in this whole communism thing... so I do have a lot of questions for Americans... but you guys are not the one that should answer for that.

We are the most popular club in our country (Cd Aguila), having players that have the respect of Brazilians, at one point we had a Brazilian player who won a World Cup with Brazil, his name was Zosimo. Our team is pride for our country. We pack the stadium every weekend, we had Santos with Pele included once playing in one of our aniversities. I mean, soccer is really a big deal in our town.

After winning a few championships in the inferiors of CD Aguila, traveling all over the country, and representing our pro team. Soccer is such a pride for me, you talk to me about soccer you're talking about my culrure and life!

Jorge Gonzales was born in El Salvador, Cesar Luis Menoti (you know who Menoti is?) saw him playing, he said "that's the best futbol I have ever seen in my life." Jorge was capable of taking the whole team if he wanted to, He went to Spain, scored a "fantasy" goal againts Barcelona, Menotti was the coach of Barcelona by them, Menotti wanted Jorge to play with Maradona... Jorge got into drugs and all the European thing just like happened to Maradona. Jorge was compared with Maradona most of the time because of his talent with ball, he was called "The Magic" of soccer, by Europeans!

Looking at futbol videos; Maradona, Ronaldo and Jorge Gonzales have some of the best soccer I have ever seen in my life. To be honest I haven't seen Pele's videos, but in order to do what Maradona, Ronaldo, and Jorge did with the ball, you'll have to come from another planet! Ronaldinho is not there yet, Ronaldinho still have a long way to go.

As I said, if you like me fine, if you don't, I don't care, I'm a winner, I know what futbol is all about.

You think you know more than I do, bring it on brother! Just follow the rules, you can't just call "idiot" to others, you can't just call somebody else "ignorant" that's not polite, that's not ethical, play by the rules, bring your arguments, your numbers, your experiences as a soccer player, then we talk!

Just remember I'm assuming I'm dealing with the most "civilized" people in the world, well at least that what Europeans and Americans claim to be... "The most civilized" people in the planet.

Show your level of education, show your inteligence, who your knowledge, share your experiences and show me that you know a lot!

Let see what you got.