I'll be the first to admit that there is a lot about world soccer that I just don't know. At the same time, you don't know as much as you think you know. Don't talk to me about my intelligence...I'm still stumped at the fact that after 70 posts, you still can't complete sentences with a subject and a predicate. You seem to understand some things, but then you follow up with an uncomprehensible statement. I'm more than likely less than half of your age so I shouldn't have as many experiences with great players as you have. I've played with Brazilians, Ecuadorians, Mexicans, Costa Ricans, Russians, Bosnians, Ukrainians, and many more. I've embraced each of their cultures and playing styles, just as I hope they done with mine.

FootballerTR and I had a long conversation about world soccer today(he too has more experience than I do) and we agree that you are probably a bright man who has a lot of soccer knowledge, but your posts make you look like an ignoramus(since you don't like idiot). Try to teach other people on the board less, and try to learn from us more. It is possible to learn from those who you assume know less than you. Take a deep breath, and try to learn from me. Trust me, it will save you a lot of embarrassment.