For the first dude.

Bringing Dutch Fork in here would not be appropriate since my best years of soccer were at El Salvador at the age of 14. Dutch Fork soccer? Prefer not to talk about it... To me Dutch Fork was a good chance to get back in shape, I enjoyed beating "SuperIrmo," thought, games againts Wando and Aiken were hot too. I also enjoyed playing with Lugger (good style) and getting to know people like Coach Quinlan and Coach Savitz, both of them are great guys.

For the second dude.

I don't think we have ever beat the US, our biggest rival was always Mexico, and we have a couple of times. We have won some Central Americans, we took Mexico out of Spain 82, we defeated Mexico in the last Panamerican Cup in the championship. To beat the US is nothing really to be proud of, in Concacaf Mexico is the big dog, is the team to beat. Mexico dominates Concacaf... sorry, I'm honest.

Yeah US is better than El Salvador now days, we still pack stadiums though, and don't bore people to death in the pro.

US is getting better, but is not going to get there untill Americans take it more serious. Soccer is still a joke in here, even college profesor have told me that.

Do you want a picture of me too? Its cool man, you respect me, I respect you, that's how it goes.