Coach... dawn all this trouble because I know about soccer!

People wants to know my name and all that. I'm Ruben by the way, Jorge's big brother, I hope nobody finds out where I live and come and beat me up, or put a "bomb" at my parents house.

I thought I said "we suck" and we do, its a temporary thing. After having a 10 years war from 1980-1990, the country is now one of the poorest in Latin America, and also a country with a lot of violence. I thougth I said "we used to dominate UNCAF." I though I said "find out who Jorge Gonzales is."

I said I came here to make friends, to talk about soccer, you don't have to like me, but you're not going to insult me either... if you do, you have to know what you are talking about.

OK we suck now, it is one of the reasons why I am getting my education in here!

To say Mexico is the big dog (they are), Brazil is the best, Maradona was the best, is not a reason to come out with all that. Find out first! You also want to know what kind of car do I drive? Jesus, you peole are scaring me, man.

So now is bad to say "soccer is a joke in here," why don't you tell that to ESPN Football commentator that are always trashing soccer, they rather put fishing on tv, or poker over soccer!

Is bad to say "MLS is boring?" is not my fault, there is a point in that.

USA is playing good soccer because everybody has gone to England, and yeah USA is getting big in soccer, but is still a joke, I had teachers in High School telling me that everyday, that soccer is still a joke. I had somebody in Wando HS telling me "this is America, soccer is nothing in here, you either sit down or I'll take you out of the stadium."

Finally, I would get Jorge Gonzales DVD, I will give to coach Heise whenever I have it, and that he can post it in here. Maybe you will know what I'm talking about...

What am I suppossed to say? MLS is great? Beckam is the best soccer player I've ever seen?

I though we live in a multicultural society, we are trying to make a point in here, not insulting others.

I apologize if somebody got offende, but they were the ones that offended me first! As I said I'm not going to take crap from anybody. You want to be my friend fine, you don't I don't care.

I just leave man, I may be the one that can't hang out with "real soccer" players.
As I said before, I don't have nothing againts America and if someday I can pay them everyhing I have got from them, I will.

Good Luck in soccer.