Thanks god you guyst got the point now... finally.

Fantasy soccer?

Bikes, rainbows, daving headers, hills passes, and all sort of things that I don't even know how to name it in English... remember, us latinos have been practicing the game for centuries, everyday after school you get with your buddies and you play soccer anywhere, streets, basketball courts, the beach, and even inside your house... thats how you develop "fantasy" soccer!

I don't want to make anything big out of myself, just trying to make a point.

Anytime Jorge and I finish a game (either 11v11, 6v6, indoor, beach soccer) people usually come to us, not matter what the score is, not matter if we win, they always said...

"I enjoyed watching you guys playing, how do you do that, are you playing anywhere in college"

Next thing we know more people is coming to the games. Our team mates start doing the same tricks we do, the games are fun to watch! We are not Europeans, we are Americans, our style is different, our thing is to be better than Europeans in everything we can, that's why our ancestors came to America, to live better, and to prove that Europeans ideas are not the best, European things are old fashion!

American's style is to take everything to a whole new level!

I said "we played the best soccer in the world,WE I'm from El Salvador"

There is a point in that, even though we had one of the greates "footballers" of all times, just as good as Maradona was(Jorge Gonzalez) to say "we," has point.

It took me 3 hours to take a TACA plane from San Salvador to Los Angeles, I quit soccer and started learning English, wanted to try different things, Surfing was the best for me!

I moved over here for other reasons... guess what? "Everybody who speaks Spanish is Mexican, o is latino." Everybody who speak Spanish have to be a "dish washer," everybody who does not speak English is "stupid, is an idiot." NO MY FRIEND, THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES, YOU CALL MY FATHER AN IDIOT (HE IS A LAWYER) YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE A GOOD EXPLANATION IN COURT TO A JURY!

YOU SPIT ME ON THE FACE, AND YOU CALL ME F@## MEXICAN, IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH NOT TO GET PUNCH IN THE FACE, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE IN A "CIVILIZED" WAY!

So if everybody who speak Spanish have to be into a minority group as a Latino or Mexican, well you also have to know that "Latinos and Mexicans" play the best soccer in the world! We have talent and pride too!

I always respect people who respect me!

"Fantasy soccer is what America needs, you have to start paying more attention to where the best soccer in the world is played... South and Central America."

Looking at the web for Jorge "The Magic" Gonzalez I found an article that compared him with "Best, Garrincha and Maradona." Others though he was a "genius" of soccer.

Let see how good your spanish is.

El diccionario define la genialidad como el grado más alto al que pueden llegar las capacidades intelectuales. Habilidosos o muy inteligentes habrá muchos, pero el número de genios en filosofía, ciencias, artes y deportes es realmente exiguo en la historia de la humanidad: Aristóteles, Dante Alighieri, Leonardo da Vinci, Cervantes y Shakespeare, Newton, Descartes, Mozart, Einstein, Picasso y Maradona son algunos de esos seres excepcionales... ¿Tenemos los salvadoreños el privilegio de sumar el nombre de un compatriota a esa lista exclusiva?

http://www.laprensagrafica.com/especiales/2003/magicogonzalez/parte2/magico08.asp

El Salvador saw one of the best techniques in the world, I saw it when I was a kid after he came back from Spain!

I think I'm done now, if you guys don't have any more questions...

Thanks again.