Oh my god, what a joke! I bet this is the first time you've ever met a Latino that you don't insult calling him "burrito," hahaha you'll have to do better than that!

Want to talk about ancestors?

Want to talk how the Roman Impire dominated the whole world? Or maybe the Spanish Naval? How about Cristobal Colon discovering the land that you claim to be yours? You think Cristobal Colon espoke English?

The quoute you called stupid is not mine, its from a Newspaper, click on the link Mr. Smart!

Sorry but I grew up in a WESTERN CIVILIZATION, hunting? NOT WE DON'T HUNT! What are you? A nobel European?

You knew that the percentage of Native indians in El Salvador is about 4 percent? Everybody is mixed! Not we don't descriminate anybody!

You know what we do in the west?

WE PLAY SOCCER, WE SURF, WE SKATE, WE PLAY ROCK'N'ROLL, WE HAVE EXTREME SPORTS, WE DON'T KILL PEOPLE FOR FUN!

Sorry that you haven't seen the world, the world is beautiful you knew that? The new world is everybody's dream! San Salvador, San Jose, Panama, Guatemala, Caracas, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Rio de Janeiro, Tegucigalpa... all of them are nice cities. Down the south you find the most beautiful women in the world, the nicest skin colors, a lot of art, and music... you also find many Americans trying to do "business," or TRYING TO HAVE FUN!

Have you been in Miami at least? or Los Angeles?

Hey Mr. Smart, I guess is time for you to go out there and watch for yourself, but don't go to Tijuana or Cancun, go where the big dogs are!

I'll love to see you trying to bring down my dad... Mr. Rivas is a Proffesor in the University of El Salvador (UES). I'll love to see that! I'll pay to see you calling him an "idiot."

In a year I'll be back in Los Angeles and you'll be stuck in here watching Irmo, Wando and Dutch Fork dominating the soccer fields... you think I'll remember the stupid and racist crap you come out with?

Really man, go down south if you want to know what the world is all about, or if you want to know what futbol is all about.