I'm not going to say that I agree with Fenomeno on most things, but I will side with him on the fact that yall can't back your opinions up. Anyways, what kind of name of "AirMaddox13" doing in a soccer forum? Isn't Maddox a baseball player? If you can't say anything smart about soccer, go to the mlb.com or whatever.

Fenomeno, I must disagree with the Liverpool playing a defensive tournament quote. Let's run this down:

Liverpool 3 - 1 Olympiakos
Liverpool 3 - 1 Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 3 Liverpool
Liverpool 2 - 1 Juventus
Juventus 0 - 0 Liverpool
Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool
Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea
AC Milan 3 - 3 Liverpool

These are Liverpool's last eight Champion's League matches. Liverpool scored 3 goals against Olympiacos in the second half(not to mention the third rocket by Gerrard in the 86')in a needed two-goal win...not very defensive game. In both legs against Bayer, 3 goals in each game...certainly not defensive games. First leg against Juventus, 2 goals in first 25 minutes, then defensive in second half and second leg. Then away at Stamford Bridge, yes, they played defensive, what would you do if you lost all 3 matches earlier in the season to Chelsea? They did the smart thing and played them to a draw, and bring them home to Anfield and beat them 1-0. No need to explain the AC Milan match. No defense whatsoever in the 3-3 match.

Yes, Liverpool played defensively when they needed to, but for the most part they played an attacking style of play.

Peace out
Go Liverpool!