Fenomeno
every part of the world has their own players which they will argue would be among the best. Your list points to players from Latin America (very few Central American ....HMMMM!) that have made an impact worldwide. (By the way you forgot Zico , Jair, Jairzhino, Carlos Alberto, Cubillas, Salas, etc. by the way I would personally place the 1970 Brazil team against anyone today) point is that the majority of the names are in the past.
The newer guys all play or have played in Europe where they got the recognition.... Why? because of money and Europe has the money and the Latin teams want that money and therefore sell the player. (I can remember when the argentinian and brazilian leagues where considered as the only places for latinos to play.)

In Europe the strengths of the leagues cycles from place to place. Sometimes, it is the premier league, then is the Bundesliga or Serie A or La Liga.
In any case the game is being played and played well by many players from all over. You may not like a certain style but that is all. To say that players like Platini, Beckenbauer, Van Basten, Maldini, Baggio, Raul, Stoichkov, Klinsman, Eusebio, Zidane, Figo, etc are not able to play and play well in Latin teams would only make you ignorant.

So here is something I hope you understand

Dejate de romper los huevos, y habla sobre el futbol que tu conoces y el estilo con que se juega. O no digas nada.

To my english speaking friends, do not bother to translate in the internet as it never translates right anyway